Alternatively please give us as much information as you can and we can make suggestions / tell you what is available
Terms & Conditions
CLASS CREDIT POLICY
* If a class is missed you may use that class as a credit against any other class in the same calendar month.
* The following classes are available - Fairytale Ballet, Pre Primary and Primary Ballet, Discobabies Dance and Cheer and Tap.
* Please advise your instructor before the class starts that you are using a credit.
* Class credits must be used for the child who has missed a class and not siblings.
INVOICING AND GO CARDLESS
Classes are booked monthly excluding school holidays and must be booked a month in advance. Payments are made through Go Cardless, a link will be sent to your email on registration after your trial class. Payments are taken on the 3rd day of each month. Cheques, cash and BACS payaments cannot be accepted. If you have any queries regarding your invoice please contact Kerry at email@example.com
LATE PAYMENT FEES
Go Cardless will send an email 3 days before fees are due to be collected, if Go Cardless cannot collect the fees due a £10 late payment fee will be added to your next invoice.
We understand that sometimes children will leave us to try other activities. We do require 4 paid weeks written notice of any student who is leaving us. If no notice is given you will be liable for 4 paid weeks fees. Please note that Bank holidays and school holidays are not included in the 4 weeks notice period.
Go Cardless accounts will be cancelled once final payment has been received 7 working after it has left your account.
CLASS POLICY AND UNIFORM - Uniforms are compulsory.
* All children must be wearing our set uniform. Children must be well presented and in the correct uniform for their class. Wearing a uniform helps children to get into the right mind set and to feel part of something special.
* Fairytale ballet minis and midis starter kits are £34.99.
* Bronze Ballet medal test classes upwards - Magenta leotard with voile skirt.
*Bronze Tap and Silver Tap - Aqua plume sleeveless leotard
*Gold Tap Upwards - Black and aqua crushed velvet Meggie leotard
*Acro - Black capezzio cross over leotard, tan footless tights. Aqua shorts are optional.
*Uniforms details can be found and purchased through www.balletballet.uk
*Wrap arounds or uniform hoodies/uniform onesies must be worn when it is cold - Hoodies and onesies are ordered through your instructor.
* Proper ballet shoes must be worn to class, slippers must not be worn as they are no good for your child's feet. Ballet elastics must also be sewn onto the shoes. Ballet shoes must be leather.
* Girls' Hair must be neat and tidy and tied back off the face. Again we are very relaxed and do not enforce buns for ballet, however long hair does need to be off the face, if you can get your child’s hair into a bun that would be a bonus! From Gold Ballet upwards the girls are expected to have buns.
* Please arrive before your class is due to start, there are areas to get changed before coming into the hall if there are classes already running. Please do not get your child changed at the back of the hall if the class has already started, it is very disrupting for the teacher and other students. On Mondays and Saturdays we are now using the prayer room at the Methodist church.
* At St Andrews in Clevedon please use the prayer room at the side of the main hall.
*Children will be assessed in class and it is at the teachers' discretion as to when they are ready to move up to the next class.
BEHAVIOUR DURING CLASS
* Any kind of disruptive or bad attitude will not be tolerated during class and your child will be asked to sit out.
* As some of the children are very little we understand 'off' days, however saying 'NO' to their teacher is not acceptable, please have a conversation with your little one that if they don't want to do something then please sit quietly to one side, and join in when they are ready.
* If a child has to be asked to calm down, sit down or not run around more than 3 times they will be asked to sit out to take time to reflect their behaviour before continuing with the class. Children will always be asked to finish their lesson.
Ella has recently started ballet lessons with Steph. She has thoroughly enjoyed her lessons, often practising her moves at home. Steph is very encouraging and makes the lesson great fun.
Phillipa Morris – Fairytale Ballet